With the hustle and bustle of life’s daily routine people wants to relax and feel better. Hitting the massage spa is almost always on the top 5 of the list.
Massage therapy is a healing art that has been around for centuries and today it is mushrooming everywhere with service providers saying that the number of clients are increasing every day.
Discreetly tucked in the middle of Davao is Nibong Traditional Massage Spa. Unassumingly located in the inner streets of Acacia Ecoland, yet regulars keep on coming back for its Signature Hilot Massage with Herbal Packs and Dagdagay. This is a full body massage using Turmeric Oil with Banana/Tuba-tuba leaves, Warm Herbal Packs and Dagdagay (Pinoy-style foot reflex). This signature hilot massage is patterned from the natives of Indonesia who has migrated in Nibong. “Nibong” is a private sanctuary in a road less traveled at the Southern tip of the Philippine Island. Soulful and has remained untouched, Nibong is a retreat for the body, mind and spirit.
With the permission of the Madurese (ethnic group from Indonesia) residing in Nibong, their healing massage is replicated at Nibong Traditional Massage Spa.
“NOTHING A MASSAGE CAN’T FIX” is so cliché but so true!
- It’s basically a painkiller
- It boosts your immunity
- It improves your flexibility
- It reduces stress
- It fends off headaches
- It boosts your mood
- It reduces muscle soreness
- It warms up your muscles before exercise
- It helps you get to know your body — and its limits
- It makes exercise feel easier
- It may help put you to sleep
- It can alleviate morning stiffness
- It alleviates strain from typing and texting
- It improves your circulation to help you relax
Find time to pamper your body and soul. Visit Nibong Traditional Massage Spa at 18 Acacia Place, Acacia Street, Juna Davao City. Call 09175771665 to reserve a time slot.