ECSTASY + WATER/ALCOHOL = A DEADLY TOXIC MIX! ☠
A serious misconception is that when an ecstasy user “dehydrates”, they need to take lots of water. WRONG! Ecstasy is a super hyperactive drug which “uncontrollably” pumps up your adrenaline and makes your blood pressure go berserk! The toxic chemicals screw up your brain cells which control ALL vital organs!
A user does NOT feel fatigue and goes on and on with hyperactive activities such as jumping, running and dancing! The body sweats profusely and the internal organs “overheat”! Instinctively the user believes water is the solution not knowing the deadly chemical reactions it would create! (Imagine pouring water on an empty, overheated car radiator.
Instantaneously a burst of scathing steam gushes out.) Many have died because of this! Most specially those with predisposed or existing heart ailments. More so, mixing it with ALCOHOL is equally deadly! Why the athletes you ask?
Athletes are healthy and fit! They do not have toxic chemicals buzzing their brain cells which trigger the collapse of vital organs, thus…water is safe to drink when they are dehydrated!
Knowing about the dangerous effects of drugs help parents guide their “adventurous” children. Drug abuse education is STILL the best prevention!
If you have an addict in your family, to do NOTHING is a death sentence!
WE CAN HELP! ❤️ Please pm me for inquiries!
Kindly share to help warn others!
By: Lito Gruet